Contact lenses are medical devices regulated by the FDA. Therefore, it is necessary to have a valid prescription from an eye care professional in order to purchase them. Contact lenses can be worn by almost anyone from teens to the elderly. Contacts have come a long way from the original hard contacts made of glass. Today’s contacts are made from materials that are more breathable, prevent dryness and are more comfortable. The doctors at The Eye Care Professionals of Tampa Bay specialize in contact lens fittings and evaluations. Our doctors have expertise in fitting all types of contact lenses – and have an extremely high success rate in even the most difficult fit. We have successfully fitted many patients with contacts that have either been uable to wear them in the past or were told by another doctor that they would not be able to wear contacts.
Our Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE® OASYS™ Brand Contact Lenses are so comfortable; they feel almost like nothing at all!
- This silicone hydrogel lens can revitalize eyes, even when in challenging environments that can make them feel tired and dry
- Significantly reduce the need for rewetting drops
- Created for nearsighted, farsighted, or people with an astigmatism
- Available in 2 week disposable
- For outstanding comfort all day, every day
- For clear, comfortable, and consistent vision for those with astigmatism
- For crisp, clear vision at all distances for those with presbyopia
- Designed for napping and sleeping for up to 30 nights of continuous wear.
- Deliver the highest oxygen transmissibility of any available soft contact lens
- Subtle enhancement or noticeable color change for all natural eye colors. Patented three-in-one color technology provides a natural-looking effect
- The same natural appearance of FreshLook® ColorBlends® for the daily disposable wearer
- Color-enhancing lens with an innovative outer starburst pattern defines and adds dimension to light eyes
- Daily disposable contact lenses with unique triple action moisture for comfort all day, every day
- The first daily disposable contact lens for bifocal wearers
- The world’s first daily toric lens with a built-in blink activated moisturizing agent for all day comfort
- Proclear One Day wear them one day, enjoy them all day
- Proclear EP Great vision at every distance without bifocals or reading classes
- Proclear Multifocal Just because you need bifocals doesnt mean you have to wear them
- Proclear Multifocal Toric Now you can wear multifocal if you have astigmatism
- Proclear Sphere Contacts that stay comfortable until you call it a night
- Proclear Toric Exceptional comfort for those with astigmatism
- Proclear Toric XR Wear a monthly replacement soft toric even if you have a high level of astigmatism
- Biomedics 55 Premier clinically proven superior performance in a two week replacement aspheric lens.
- Biomedic Toric clinically proven superior performance in a two week replacement toric lens.
- Biomedics XC Enjoy extended comfort and excellent health in a two weeks lens.
- This silicone hydrogel lens provides crisp, sharp vision – especially at night and in low light conditions
- Provides outstanding comfort and stays moist all day
- Allows natural levels of oxygen to the eye
- Created for nearsighted, farsighted, people with an astigmatism and available in Multifocal
- Available in extended wear
FreshLook Color Contacts
- Available for anyone who wants to change, enhance, or illuminate their eye color
- Whether you have light or dark eyes, 20/20 vision, or astigmatism, there is a product for you
- Available in a daily or 2 week disposable
We have custom-made Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) contact lenses available that correct for myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia. These contacts are made from the advanced Boston materials that are oxygen permeable and are more comfortable than the older hard contact lenses were.